Pathways to Building and Strengthening Cognitive Skills
Pathways to Building and Strengthening Cognitive Skills is a program designed for students with an IEP and students who are struggling academically as well as children and adults with a diagnosis of autism, dyslexia, dyscalculia, dysgraphia, visual and auditory processing disorder, central processing disorder, ADD/ADHD, traumatic brain injury, concussion syndrome, or neurodevelopmental disorder.
- An intake session and assessment of skills for designing an individual plan
- A minimum of 60 hours of personalized, online cognitive development sessions with a post-assessment. Some clients may require more time.
- Primitive Reflex exercises, 20-25 minutes a day
- Sound Therapy, 1 hour daily, used during online sessions – Learn More
- Eye exercises, daily
- Meclizine if needed- see www.dyslexiaonline.com for Dr. Levinson’s media videos and research.
- Coaching regarding mind and body health to recognize needs, identify goals, and establish a plan to grow toward goals
- Intake assessment, $100.00
- Daily 30, 45, or 60 minute, personalized sessions per week, at $60.00 per hour. Length of sessions are adjusted to meet clients’ needs.
- Sound Therapy consultation n/c when purchased with program
- Travel expenses are an additional charge.
PLEASE NOTE: *items are necessary. Other material is dependent on the client’s needs and will be discussed during your consultation.
- *Student Workbook available from equippingminds.com, $19.00 for download
- *Sound Therapy available for ages 0-7, 8-12, Adult, or Family program, prices vary – Learn More
- *Maintaining Brains Everyday- Download, flash drive, or DVD, available from pyramidofpotential.com, $19.99 – $34.95
- *Eye exercises available on eyecanlearn.com, n/c
- Blink, The World’s Fastest Game
- Spot it Camping
- Spot it Animals
- Unifix Cubes- 10 colors
- Yo, Millard Filmore – authors: Will Cleveland & Mark Alvarez
- Yo, Sacramento – authors: Will Cleveland & Mark Alvarez
- Alphabet Avalanche
- gofindit-Outdoor Nature Scavenger Hunt Card Game
- Slide Puzzle
- Pattern Blocks and Boards
- Quartet Dry Erase Markers
- Avery 1” Ultralast 3 Ring Binder
- Better Office Sheet Protectors, 50 sheets
Pathways to Improving and Supporting Memory and Critical Thinking
Pathways for Developing Critical Thinking While Learning at Home
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation
Helping children with learning disorders, struggling students, and adults strengthen their memory, sharpen attention, boost processing speed, and increase critical thinking through individualized online sessions. Please submit your information and you will be called to schedule your complimentary consultation.
Cultivating the growth of resilient, reasoning learners
Secure payments for all programs and resources provided through Purposed Pathways are available through Stripe secure Credit Card processing.
I agree with the idea that resilience requires developing skills in the areas of connectivity, autonomy, efficacy, and compassion. I also believe that maturing in these areas is facilitated by our ability to perceive our relationships and environments accurately and reason soundly in order to respond rightly to the challenges we face. Our ability to perceive accurately, reason aptly, and respond rightly are linked to cognitive skills that undergird learning and increase resilience.
As a cognitive development practitioner and critical thinking coach, I am motivated to serve people who demonstrate weak cognitive skills that impede learning and undermine resilience. While presenting symptoms may be recognized as dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, processing disorders, memory disorders, ADD/ADHD, concussion syndrome, struggles with executive functions, and autism, I look to exercise the underlying cognitive functions through specific strategies. It has been a privilege for me to work with a diverse population of people; from creating and implementing an early intervention reading program for at-risk children to preparing and presenting brain health workshops designed to improve memory skills for seniors.
I am a Level 3 Equipping Minds practitioner and am certified to teach psychology. In addition to a Master of Education degree focused on Human Development and Cognitive Psychology, I hold a Bachelor of Science in Psychology with an emphasis on coaching. My teaching experience includes writing K-12 lesson plans using a Classically oriented, Concept-Based approach to develop cognitive skills and increase critical thinking. Today, continuing coursework adds to my education and experience informing my work with all clients.