Special Back to School Program
This program serves to help your student recover loss of learning due to school shutdowns. Take advantage of this restorative program designed to sharpen the cognitive skills that support your student’s learning and are needed for developing their critical thinking while brushing up on their learning.
Program and fees:
- An intake session to identify specific skills that need strengthening, $100.00
- 1 hour daily of personalized, online cognitive development and critical reasoning sessions using skill level material, 20 hours, $1,200.00
- Primitive Reflex exercises, 25 minutes daily
- Travel expenses are an additional charge.
PLEASE NOTE: *items are necessary. Other material is dependent on the client’s needs and will be discussed during your consultation.
- Skill level, subject matter books to be determined during consultation, see Resource page for examples
- *Student Workbook available from equippingminds.com, $19.00 for download
- Sound Therapy available for ages 0-7, 8-12, Adult, or Family program, prices vary
- *Maintaining Brains Everyday, available from www.pyramidofpotential $19.99 – $34.95
- Blink, The World’s Fastest Game
- Spot it Camping
- Spot it Animals
- Unifix Cubes- 10 colors
- Yo, Millard Filmore
- Yo, Sacramento
- Slide Puzzle
- Avery 1” Ultralast 3 Ring Binder
- Better Office Sheet Protectors, 50 sheets
Pathways to Building & Strengthening Cognitive Skills
Pathways to Improving and Supporting Memory and Critical Thinking
Pathways for Developing Critical Thinking While Learning at Home
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation
Helping children with learning disorders, struggling students, and adults strengthen their memory, sharpen attention, boost processing speed, and increase critical thinking through individualized online sessions. Please submit your information and you will be called to schedule your complimentary consultation.
Secure payments for all programs and resources provided through Purposed Pathways are available through Stripe secure Credit Card processing.
I agree with the idea that resilience requires developing skills in the areas of connectivity, autonomy, efficacy, and compassion. I also believe that maturing in these areas is facilitated by our ability to perceive our relationships and environments accurately and reason soundly in order to respond rightly to the challenges we face. Our ability to perceive accurately, reason aptly, and respond rightly are linked to cognitive skills that undergird learning and increase resilience.
As a cognitive development practitioner and critical thinking coach, I am motivated to serve people who demonstrate weak cognitive skills that impede learning and undermine resilience. While presenting symptoms may be recognized as dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, processing disorders, memory disorders, ADD/ADHD, concussion syndrome, struggles with executive functions, and autism, I look to exercise the underlying cognitive functions through specific strategies. It has been a privilege for me to work with a diverse population of people; from creating and implementing an early intervention reading program for at-risk children to preparing and presenting brain health workshops designed to improve memory skills for seniors.
I am a Level 3 Equipping Minds practitioner and am certified to teach psychology. In addition to a Master of Education degree focused on Human Development and Cognitive Psychology, I hold a Bachelor of Science in Psychology with an emphasis on coaching. My teaching experience includes writing K-12 lesson plans using a Classically oriented, Concept-Based approach to develop cognitive skills and increase critical thinking. Today, continuing coursework adds to my education and experience informing my work with all clients.